Hormones affect our bodies in several ways, but one particular way is an increment in weight. Hormonally-challenged women gain weight around their waist, armpits, and thighs. Hormonally challenged men add weight around their waistlines and often are on their way to growing breasts!
Estrogen is made in our fat cells. Estrogen boosts the growth of fat cells. As a result, even more, estrogen is produced and so on and so on. Breaking the Estrogen cycle and then going on an outstanding weight control program is precisely what one should do.
Assess the hormones. Find out the ratio of progesterone to estrogen presently in the body. If there is an imbalance, we call that ”estrogen dominance”, then you will probably have or currently be increasing in weight around your midsection.
Start an estrogen-reduction plan. That will involve of course raising the levels of progesterone with a bio-identical progesterone cream. But hormone-balancing was never just about progesterone. Regulating estrogen levels if an imbalance to progesterone is found is somewhat essential to your weight loss program.
An estrogen-reducting plan will include:
- Boost fiber intake. This can be done using two ways;
1. Consume as much fiber by eating as many vegetables, whole grains, and fruits as you can.
2. Taking fiber supplement (Fiber Source 7) to make sure you take in 30-50 grams of fiber daily
- Increase the indoles (cruciferous greens like cabbage, turnip, cauliflower, and broccoli) in your diet. That also occurs in two ways: Consume as much as you can and supplement with an indole-3-carbinols supplement (EllagiGuard).
Target 3 meals a day.
- Increase the primary fatty acids (EFA’s) in your diet. They are essential because the body does not make them. They help to balance the production of prostaglandin in the body and thus contribute to regulating estrogen production.
- Increase your overall diet by taking extra vitamin C (Super C Crystals) and by taking a concentrated vegetable and fruit supplement (Fruit and Vegetable Essence).
Eat 40/30/30. Integrate a new way of approaching meals purposing to eat Carbohydrates Proteins and Fats in a balanced way at each meal. When we consume balanced meals our weight will normalize, our energy levels will increase, and our hormones will be in the balance. More information is accessible in the book, The Formula? By J & G Daoust.
Get Moving. Develop a great workout program with the help of someone who knows what they are doing. Tailor a plan especially for you – one that you can do and are willing to commit to keeping. Most of us need to think regarding keeping our bodies moving and staying active for the rest of our lives. Couch potatoes rarely are healthy.
Celebrate!! Men and women who have hormone imbalance feel well. Achieving hormone balance will increase your overall health and wellness and assist you in losing weight. You will look younger and feel much younger!